MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - anyone going or have been to Auckland before?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2004, 10:15 AM   #13
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone going or have been to Auckland before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via
thanks... i actually know a little about that 'in-house' website, although i've never seen it. it's called an intranet and the atp introduced it to the players in 2000. before that, they had to call the players/families/agents to inform them of a lot of things. after they rolled out the intranet, the onus is on the players to check things out for themselves. i guess signing up to tournaments is one of those things...

yes the public site has a lot of bells and whistles... but, where are the entry lists?? lol
My guess is they will never publish them. The WTA has decided to not give out entry lists anymore at all

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote