MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #154
country flag wei_yoshi

wei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond reputewei_yoshi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Moneytattoo, just fond this article in gotennis.com..
they thank you for Marat's photo!!
it's really amazed when i read that article.. and your name is mentioned!!! Just liked hearing someone mention my friend in public area (although i am not always hang around in MTF).. haha..

Thanks to “monkeytattoo” at Mens Tennis Forum for posting the photos. Photographer: Lubov Shemetova Original source: spletnik.ru

http://www.gototennisblog.com/2010/0...cow-penthouse/

and.. thank you all you gals' update of Marat's everything..!!