MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Managers Thread-- New season, new managers needed

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2010, 11:53 PM   #305
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Managers Thread-- New season, new managers needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucul View Post
- Alternates can commit until first round starts.
I was wondering because it came up in the Zagreb tournament. How is placement of ALT's done? Every time right up to that tournament I think the first ALT to commit has been ALT1, 2nd ALT to commit would be ALT2 and so on. But in Zagreb kengyin due to no fault of his own as he didn't know(and he may even be right) placed the 2nd ALT team to commit as ALT1 because they were the higher ranked team. I think this issue needs to be cleared up for the future so it's done the same way every time

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote