MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ernests' news thread!

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 09:48 PM   #1356
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Ernests is playing both San Jose and Delray Beach so he will probably also come to Memphis, lots of points there

Thanks for the link banhhe, I just saw it I was so angry at Ernests after his performance I didn't even want to come here But in the interview he's optimistic so I'll try to be that too

Here are some quotes:

Quote:
I was playing my best tennis in practice, I was very motivated and ready for this tournament. I was more ready both physically and game-wise than ever before. That was the problem, I hadn't felt this well in a long time and I wanted the win too much. I had to play longer points with Monaco. When I couldn't do that I tensed up. I was close to winning the second set. If I had won it maybe it would have changed the winner of the match. Somehow I couldn't get myself together in the third set.
He also says his serve wasn't working at all. He wanted to play more rallies with Monaco but it wasn't working, nothing was really working for him that day.

He's very satisfied with his coaches, Gumy and the fitness coach, he says he's lost a bit of weight Apparently Ernests is convinced that he just needs to win a couple of matches and everything will go up. He also said he didn't worry about the wind or a couple of wrong line calls because: "If you let every little thing influence you you won't get far in any sport. You can't get anywhere with anger and negative emotions."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's nice to hear Ernests talk positively about himself, I just hope he knows what he's talking about and that he's right.