MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Actually Win Anything

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 03:30 PM   #19
country flag shmeeko69

shmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Actually Win Anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy View Post
yeah discipline is the thing. i had never done a bet in my life but went from 500ish pounds to 17k in less than 6 months..then i bet massive on stupid shit i didnt even watch and ended up losing it all...5k on a womans darts final...5k on murphy tb ding..both lost and a few others when nothing came in. this was a few years ago and it is depressing to know how much i could of had if i wasnt an idiot...i know when to quit and have quit apart from the odd small bet at the wkend but it is gutting to know what i once had and not being able to get over it
Hi Delboy - If you went from .5k to £17k in six months, then should have have continued
to follow the methods that got you that incredible amount. I know it's boring but if you
don't have financial discipline, then it's inevitable that you will lose money in the long run.

Think about it, if you could have compounded that £17k & done the same things at the beginning,
then would be getting into the serious amounts of money - approximately £650k.

Unfortunately money does things to people that you can't describe, but without a strict system
in place, then the market will rear it's ugly head & empty your wallet.

Mark

Betting Reviews

Racing Winners
shmeeko69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote