MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The most #1 record reached thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 10:00 AM   #5
country flag wackykid

wackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond reputewackykid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The countdown to most #1 record thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtipson View Post
Fantastic - thanks wackykid!

Just a couple of notes on entries for upcoming tournaments:

08/02/10, week 6, Murray not is entered to play Rotterdam, so will lose his points from there (not sure how many). Djokovic is playing, but I don't think he can gain any.

15/02/10, week 7, Murray and Del Potro are playing in Marseille, which is a 250, so won't be playing Memphis.

22/02/10, week 8, all the top 7 except Nadal are entered in Dubai. (Nadal hasn't withdrawn, he just didn't enter in the first place.)
thanks and noted...

initially i had wanted to plot based on the tournaments that the players have planned to join in 2010... only to realize that i can't find all that information.... besides i'm not sure about the rules whether u can withdraw from tournaments last min and/or join another one on the same week as wild card... so i decide to just assume they compete in the best possible way that can add the most points to their rankings...

and which makes me wonder why djokovic is playing rotterdam since he won't gain any extra points...

regards,
wacky
wackykid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote