MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nick Lindahl Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2010, 03:43 AM   #130
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Lindahl Cheering Thread

Originally I thought there was no reason why Lindahl wouldn't take this offer but then it hit me, if Lindahl does go and play for Sweden in Davis Cup (They play Argentina in the first round which would be difficult for Nick to win a match) and lets say from then onwards he doesn't do much for the year and maintains a ranking around the 200 mark and doesn't do much at Sweden's ATP Bastad and Stockholm.

It would then mean he would not play the Australian wildcard playoffs and would have to play qualies for Brisbane and Sydney and would almost definetly lose him a lot of fans if he was to qualify for the Australian Open. IF Nick honestly believes that he can get his ranking inside the top 100 by the end of the year then go for it but smart money says continue with Australia to continue playing Grand Slams.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote