MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2010, 08:07 PM   #136
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

That's the Big Yin's kitchen?!? Ye Gods! Has he ever used it, more to the point? It's pristine! LMAO. Where are the grease marks and flour spills? He obviously ain't into cooking in a big way. Probably just puts the kettle on for a cuppa.

Made me laugh that he has a telescope. I've got one too. I used it to watch the birds in the garden (feathered variety) and out hillwalking ... and then couldn't help but zoom in on a neighbour's kitchen for a nosey ... What is it about kitchens? He was probably inspecting his neighbour's Bosch dishwasher.

And as for Helmut's photobook ... Do I have to say it again ... where's the penguin pics ...

FG

PS Only just recovering from yesterday's final. Sad for Andy ... and delighted for Maestro. I was never going to be happy with the outcome of this match ...
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote