MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tommy news

Thread: Tommy news
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2010, 12:36 PM   #778
country flag el tenista
Advantage Haas!

el tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond reputeel tenista has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Hmmm, I hadn't seen he wrote on his homepage, he sounds a bit more cautious there:
"I am expecting the results next week. But I sincerely hope that everything is fine and that there will be no long-term setbacks... I reckon that it will be all systems go in San José and Mephis which would be very convenient as I can meet up with two doctors with whom I have experienced the most excellent treatment in the past. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it's nothing serious!"
http://www.tommy-haas.net/?113A2A2343
The other article is pretty categorical and quotes him saying that it's nothing serious.
The article on his homepage was written before the article on Eurosport and before he went to the doctor.