MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Actually Win Anything

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2010, 01:22 PM   #6
country flag shmeeko69

shmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond reputeshmeeko69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Actually Win Anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by good_gambler View Post
I have been betting for about four or so years... and well, I have won fat fark all. I've lost quite a bit in actual fact. I don't bet constantly, just on/off at an event or sport I feel comfortable with but nothing has been successful. I have had a couple times where I won big but the losses far and away outweigh the wins.

I am at the stage where I think that no good can come from betting on sport. (which btw is the only time I gamble)

Has anyone actually made any coin?? No bullshit, just the straight up truth, how many are actually in the blue?

I don't expect any monetry figures, percentages if you feel?

Would like to hear how people do, that is all.

Thanks.
The reason why you probably don't make a profit is not because your unlucky, more than
likely to be bad disipline. Does any of the following apply to you -

1. Follow the crowd
2. Tipster bets
3. Non value bet

If you don't have a strict plan which over time, will give you an edge & produce a long
term profit, then you will lose money it's inevitable.

I mainly bet on horse racing, tennis & snooker which are area's I'm comfortable with & risk
only 3% of my betting bank for back & e/way bets on odds of 2.0/evens or over & 5% of
my bank risked for lays between 1.7 & 4.5.

If you don't have a plan, then you don't have rules & therefore no discipline & you no what
happens, the market will come back & bite you on the backside.

I lost money for the first two years & it's only in the last year & now make a steady &
comfortable profit, mainly from horse racing.

Bets of luck bad gambler, maybe you can change name in the future to good bettor.

Mark

Betting Reviews

Racing Winners
shmeeko69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote