MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Actually Win Anything

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
country flag Bleeth

Bleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond reputeBleeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Actually Win Anything

The biggest question IMO is does the size of your bank along with your betting system allow you to earn spending money right away. I've been betting online for just over 2 years and although i've made a profit it doesn't really mean anything cause i've just increased my bank (which by the way along with my cautious betting system won't allow me to make spending money for a long time even if everything goes as planed). Having to build a bank 1st does in my experience increase the chance of failure cause you're in a hurry to reach the bank that will allow you to start making some spending money (isn't that what betting should be about) so you'll probably make some bets that you wouldn't otherwise.

WIN/LOSS = 4/5 in 2014; 773/771 overall from 04.11.2009
Total Staked this year = 41 Units
Total Returned this year = 43.46 Units
Total Profit This year = +2.46 Units; Yield = + 6%
Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVK View Post
it would be a miracle to win 2 days in a row:
Bleeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote