MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #127
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I think he meant he doesn't buy expensive things daily, that he is not a guy that always has to have the latest fashion in cars, clothing, etc or that always has to go to the trendiest and most expensive places. Show off money. But I'm sure he has no problem in paying big bucks for something special that he values, be it an art book, a telescope, a wooden table carved out of a tree trunk (remember Gimestob's article?), something that will make his house more his home.
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote