MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2010 starts early!

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2010, 04:42 AM   #153
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I saw Jo Jo's match (ehehehhe I was so happy at the end ), Forget was commenting for canal+ and said leconte was not in the stand (they were showing the french box) because he was the guest of channel7, and during Jo/Haas match, he got crazy on a Jo's win point, which made laugh everybody.
But it's true, this man is crazy.(and stupid)
The question is why do they invite him on an aussie channel ?

Arnaud wasn't here, I guess he took the first flight for france after his match.
no idea why he's invited and not someone else. maybe he's most sociable with the local media lol

hhee

i must take back my comment about his 'fluent' english. last night he suddenly said something like 'what is this... animal in our room, apart from the three of us?' there were three of them in the commentary box, the others were jim courier (regular ao commentator for chan.7) and john fitzgerald (local). as can imagine, the others broke out laughing, cos he's referring to a moth that had flown in. (guess they didn't enjoy being called animals either ) but it's just funny.

as jo's winning, leconte will be back again and go crazy.

btw guy forget was sitting 2 rows behind me at seb's match on the first monday. he wasn't at arno's match against blake. i guess there were too many frenchies playing at the same time??
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote