MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #754
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

okay, gotta go now, dear Castle folks.
The alarm clock is set in about seven hours from now, and as I want to enjoy my final full day of skiing as much as possible... not to mention the fact that I'm posting this from a very expensive connection, as there is no free wifi in the hotel over here.

Let's all just hope for the best for our tennis favs. As for me, it's a 'rainbow experience' once again, with one of my guys being in major trouble once more (), whereas the other fellow managed to claim his #1 spot as well as keeping his incredible semifinal GS streak alive .

MEH - will I ever again see a Fedal GS final?

Bye to ye all, hope to be able to offer you the requested pictures tomorrow!!!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!