MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Do you Actually Win Anything

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you Actually Win Anything

Im down over the last 4 - 5 years, not by a massive amount, im comfortable with the figure.

Tennis betting can be profitable with a decent bank and a good staking system, no doubt about that. I dont have the money or the patience to employ these things though, i tend to bet on a match to match basis which doesnt really work in the long run. My only profitable sport is the horses really but that is easily wiped out by one or two bad days, not uncommon to have 5 or 6 losers in a row.

In my opinion the only way to really make money is to place as few bets as possible with high stakes, long term betting usually only results in one person winning and it sure as hell ain't the punter.
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote