MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2010, 03:56 PM   #106
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ^_^ Marin' Press: articles, videos, audios and anything else you share ^_^

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/ten...avi&id=4855696

Quote:
"Definitely the win against Murray in New York was very good, and then against Davydenko, Nadal and Verdasco," Bob Brett, Cilic's venerable coach, said before practice Monday. "He's just become more aggressive. Now he's stronger, fitter, and he's able to sustain it for a longer period of time. Playing these guys more often, it's possible to learn."

Cilic certainly isn't averse to learning, added Brett, who has coached a few other Croats, including the zany Goran Ivanisevic and the intelligent Mario Ancic. Brett has also coached Boris Becker. Cilic and Brett have been together for almost six years.

"What is very good about him is that he's always ready for that something that needs to be changed and added to," Brett said. "He's very receptive and listens to my craziness. He's so committed to being good. He's a great athlete, he wants to be at the top, so he does everything that goes with that. He really has the passion."
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote