MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Olivier Patience anyone?

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2010, 12:43 PM   #336
country flag MissChaChaCha

MissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond reputeMissChaChaCha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olivier Patience anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
I carried this thread for awhile
Great to see a little more action in this here
Anyway, I am excited about the comeback. The first tournament back went decently, I'd say. He hasn't played matches in quite a while and hard is obviously not his surface.
Now the French clay futures, which should be the perfect way for him to build his ranking back up in a hurry. They are mostly 10k+, 15k, and 15k+h and if he can get back to good form quickly he could tear through them.

Also, anyone mind translating those interviews for me?
In short, Olivier draws up his 2009 balance sheet, which is average. He had lost the desire to play and he was tired, he was fed up to the back teeth ! He prefered stay at home and train his swing on greens. Olivier explains this weariness by a lack of tolerance towards himself but also by some personal problems. Now, he's on form and he wants to play, he says he's happy to wake up every morning to go to train. His main objective for this year, is to reach the 200th world place and to play again on the Challenger's circuit. He's entered for two or three Futures and then he'll take stock of his position to know if he continues (on Future's circuit) or not. He's motivated to play but he doesn't want to scour Future's circuit ! Besides, Olivier tells " when people ask me about my ranking, I'm a little bit ashamed " ... But he works to come back to his best standard and he's not ready to retire !

Sorry for my english ...
MissChaChaCha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote