MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 01-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #250
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

Andre Agassi will begin his farewell tour of 2010 in Puerto Rico
Tennis-P.RICO
Spanish to English

January 21, 2010

San Juan - San Juan, Jan 21 (EFE) .- Former U.S. tennis players Andre Agassi and Pete Sampras made an exhibition match on 22 May at the Coliseo de Puerto Rico Jose M. Agrelot, where the first will begin his 'Farewell Tour' in 2010, organizers reported today.

Tuti Munoz, executive of MB Sports, told Efe that after the two former athletes playing in Puerto Rico, will continue its tour of Colombia and Brazil.

"They are very excited to come. The approach was ours and loved the idea. I think that Andre will be the first time you come to Puerto Rico since I was 16 years," said Munoz.

The entrepreneur also indicated that it will be the first time this coliseum arrange a tennis match since opening in 2004.

The Coliseum has performed some of the biggest stars, including Elton John, the Rolling Stones, Santana, Maná, Juan Luis Guerra, Ricky Martin, Usher, El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico, Aventura, among others.
Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote