MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread - Locked Please use DC thread for cheering etc.

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2010, 07:11 AM   #70
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanito´s 2010 Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post
@ Nolby: at the little pony!! xDD
It's tough and lovable at the same time!

Quote:
Go Juan!!! Won the 3rd set

Don't know about the 2nd maybe he was tired?? or perhaps annoyed cause he could've won the 1st by 6-1 and was 6-3 instead?

I think Juanito, from observing his matches, goes through spells of exhaustion and 2nd, 3rd and 4th winds. Do you know what I mean? He tends to lose all his energy and focus much like Nalby does sometimes, and then wills himself to find that energy again when he realizes he is in trouble. The announcers are saying the majority of those 33 unforced errors came in the 2nd set. Ugly! But glad he came back.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!