MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Irish Tennis

Thread: Irish Tennis
View Single Post

Old 01-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #59
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederico View Post
Thanks Nolby, for the report and pics, would love to have seen the match. If it had only been on tonight i could have watched it as off work tomorrow. Paid for my davis cup tickets though so hope to see him in dublin in march, still it's not the same as watching a grand slam match. As we know its very rare for an irish player to be in one!
You're welcome! You know, I wish I was one of those people that record every match right now, because that match was fully available to be saved and uploaded. Since it was against John Isner, I wouldn't be surprised if someone recorded it and it may be uploaded soon for downloading. I will request it at a couple of sites of match recording enthusiasts and see if I get any luck and I'll post back here with the links if I do. I was able to get Nalby exhibition matches last month that were much harder to find a stream for, so it wouldn't surprise me if we were able to get this match.

If anyone else knows of a copy of it being available, please let us know. I would like a copy of it too. It is historic and I am very proud of Louk's performance.

Thanks!

Items of Interest:

-RTE Audio Interviews: http://www.rte.ie/sport/tennis/2010/...stralianm.html

-I found this great picture of John and Louk shaking hands at the end of the match while looking for a video:

Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================

Last edited by Nolby : 01-21-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote