MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - anyone going or have been to Auckland before?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2004, 10:32 PM   #4
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone going or have been to Auckland before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bj÷rkman_Girl
nothing interesting to say, Just wanted to "LOL!" at you and your last minute decisions Completely understandable though. I've just emailled the Sydney people again about their lists. *This time for qualifying info!* Good luck at getting info
kristen have you been emailing the img email address? i hate it when a tournament gets an agent to answer your questions. you never know how much they are forwarding on. on the other hand, it's strange that someone (like me) living in sydney can't just call or even pop into homebush to demand an answer, if i want it so badly! lol

qualifying is always a mystery... anyway i truly am popping into homebush next weekend for the volunteer training, so i'll see whatever i can get out of them.

aaah kat, you still haven't swapped the sydney ticket for auckland yet?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote