MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - movie stuff

Thread: movie stuff
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 01:00 AM   #23
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (Road to the) Oscars 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
I agree 100% with that. But I am sure you are wrong in assuming people think that winning automatically makes something the best. They weren't actually screening any of those movies at the Oscars, so what's the problem? The Oscars are for looking at beautiful women and Clooney, and hoping for major faux pas. And maybe even that a critics' favourite like Up In The Air gets shut out in favour of An Education. Avatar getting shut out is too much to hope for.
I think you give people too much credit. As for your other points I probably just need to lighten up and look at it differently.