MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - movie stuff

Thread: movie stuff
View Single Post

Old 01-16-2010, 12:52 AM   #21
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: (Road to the) Oscars 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
For example, Sean Penn is an annoying overacting **** and will remain so to me regardless of how many of these things he wins. Crash is the most patronising film ever made and goes way beyond shite. Just 2 examples that spring to mind of the phenomenon I described.
I agree 100% with that. But I am sure you are wrong in assuming people think that winning automatically makes something the best. They weren't actually screening any of those movies at the Oscars, so what's the problem? The Oscars are for looking at beautiful women and Clooney, and hoping for major faux pas. And maybe even that a critics' favourite like Up In The Air gets shut out in favour of An Education. Avatar getting shut out is too much to hope for.