MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marat's Tatar ethnicity?

View Single Post

Old 01-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #7
country flag Almila

Almila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond reputeAlmila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's Tatar ethnicity?

well,in summer a Tatar friend of mine-who is not interested in tennis and doesnt know who Marat Safin is-visited me.

i asked her what does a typical Tatar look like-to know the exact similarities with Turks as they r known as ethnic Turks-and she said "there are several types i can name but if u want a description i can say men are usually tall,huge with curly hair and that eye shape of course.its nearly the same for women"

i was like"what the"

than i showed her some pictures of Marat-no need to mention she started to lol-
and she directly reacted"this is a Kazan Turk" after seeing more pics of him she continued "he is Kazan Turk written all over him" and she is right imo,i mean even my friend looks like a sheMarat lol.amazing similarity
Almila is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote