MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Magnus Norman

Thread: Magnus Norman
View Single Post

Old 01-12-2010, 11:17 AM   #486
country flag MediaRat

MediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond reputeMediaRat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Magnus Norman

For the people in this thread who is missing Magnus in action and want to know what he is up to, read his blog at: Http://www.answermyquestionjerk.se/magnus.
Many of you don´t understand Swedish, so I have taken the time to translate the latest blog entries in the Söderking chat thread.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...=4756&page=108

In this thread you can find information about Nors, since he is - as most of you know - coaching Robin Söderling and also moving with him to Monte Carlo.
So expect more pictures and chatting about those two in the Söderling forum. A great team constellation if you ask me - two talented, hard-working guys! GO TEAM SÖDERLING
MediaRat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote