MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2010 starts early!

View Single Post

Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #55
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
chebastian ? lol portuguese accent now ? Plz arnaud, don't try, prononce in the french way ! lol
Yeah, his englis still is crap, whereas he has said in stockholm he improved
I believe how he says it, it's correct in English. But he should pronounce it the French way, cause it's a French name otherwise the non-French won't know how to pronounce correctly.
I have a French name too, I hate the Dutch way of pronouncing it, so I keep correcting everyone, even if it's useless with some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
His english can be better as in Stockholm but here it's not good and we understand cos we are french but the real english speaker i'm not sure lol

Always the same deal story tells in another way http://m.nzherald.co.nz/story/sport/10619465/
I'm not French and I have to say that I can understand him very well here. Of course there's the accent, but that's just cute. My two French friends speak the same way in English and one of them studied English for his job.