MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2010, 04:33 PM   #634
country flag L.R

L.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond reputeL.R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Get your flags, banners and pom poms ready!!! (The Cheering Thread)

I can understand for players like Golubev or Shukin ... but Zhenya ?! ... he's been injury free for a year, has improved his ranking a lot... with Marat retiring and Kunytsin and Andreev not doing much for a while now, it doesn't make more sense to me ! Tarpishev included him as 5th men in the DC team before he had his first hernia... i don't see how he wouldn't have made the DC team soon considering his progress and the fact they lost a player !

Plus, he was pretty much considered the new russian heartthrob... filling up for Marat leaving the picture...

Although the facts you stated are true, in his case it honestly seems to be about the money more than anything else ... I wonder how the russian fans are gonna react to that ... for some reason i don't see that one going so smoothly...