MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - down under 2010 starts early!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #22
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He's sleeping in the aiport waiting where to go lol If no more withdrawals in the next hours and as I think that the 4 SE can't be cleared before the auckland and Sydney QD as in Chennai 4 players can still pretend to the spots, he will be obliged to enter a QD and maybe be moved to the MD just before the start of the qualifying matches if it remains one spot It's very tough to understand with the jet lag and the SE spots

let's hope arno has enough money with him to stay somewhere decent... then fly to whichever city he likes

i've been at the tennis centre just now... no sign of this guy florent serra was there though, he's made up his mind where he is, don't know about other frenchies.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote