MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 01-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #54
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Nice caps, Safi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLighthouse View Post
I was just back from MTO - now I need ambulance again seeing loads of photos ...
Ditto. I was just staring at my screen for 20 minutes when I saw monkeytattoo's Tatarstan pics...
then I saw Safi's caps and I was barely breathing.
But the pic with the little boy was the knockout blow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
OMG Monkey.. These pictures are amazing. Marat, shaved and in a well fitting suit is just pure . Thank you SO much!

PS. He just needs to move to Hollywood, now.

PPS. Love the last pic with the button down shirt and sunglasses hanging on the chest.. God he's hot.
You took the words right out of my mouth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
"russian brother"
Then I scrolled down and saw the "russian sister" and I was laughing so hard I was crying!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote