MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2010, 02:57 PM   #43
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Again, Penny, I don't get the "joke"! I must be very dim. Who is the CHEAT and why?! The absence of straightforward information or posting guidelines makes it pretty hard to manoeuvre in here at times! Is it policy for mods to call names, even in jest?
you my dear in jest of course. and because of the 2009 photos but like I said, it's all in jest. and mods are regular posters as well, not bots or paid staff members so we are allowed a certain "freedom of expression" sometimes
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote