MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!!

View Single Post

Old 01-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #26
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
CHEAT CHEAT!!!!!!

but seriously, of course it's ok! . we do it all the time as I've said before and we all have temporary amnesia, so within limits, even if a pic's been posted before, it's ok to repost it again. 'tis too much to expect people to search through a whole bunch of threads to see if a pic's been posted before, but if it's only within a few pages, I'm coming after ya!
Again, Penny, I don't get the "joke"! I must be very dim. Who is the CHEAT and why?! The absence of straightforward information or posting guidelines makes it pretty hard to manoeuvre in here at times! Is it policy for mods to call names, even in jest?
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote