MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule: Season Finished.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #174
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Official Gasquet's 2010 Schedule & Scoring. 1st Up Brisbane (04-01-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmydelite View Post
23 minutes!!

Thanks! Are you one of the few Aussies who doesn't hate Bec?
She's pretty well loved, I'd say you just got a skewed sample... I like her much more since she got together with Lleyton. Before that she was known for a relationship with her costar on Home and Away which was was entirely for publicity and had very little basis. I didn't always like her, but I do now because she's much more normal. She used to be all publicity and plastic and happy all. the. time. Just really fake, you know? Now she's sorta normal. Plus, i like Lleyton.. he's feisty.

Ohhh yay.. the news is over!! Here we go!!
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote