MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grinder's Basketball Thread.

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #90
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grinder's Basketball Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post

Georgia Tech -1.5 over Charlotte @ 1.80 (5 units)
GT has arguably the best frontcourt in the country with Gani Lawal and Derrick Favors, I think it'll be too much for Charlotte to handle.

Notre Dame over UConn @ 3.55 (5 units)

UConn is coming off a tough loss at Cincy and Notre Dame is always dangerous in Big East play. Harangody is a first team All American and should have his way inside with Oriakhi and Majok. If Notre Dame shoots the three ball well and can contain penetration from Dyson and Walker, they've got this.

Kentucky -7.5 over Louisville @ 1.90 (40 units)

I'm so hype for this game, one of the greatest rivalries in basketball and so many story lines in this one. In the end, UK is just stacked and have the best player in college basketball in John Wall along with two beasts in the frontcourt in Patterson and Cousins. Aside from Samardo Samuels, Louisville's got nothing going for them, Peyton Siva is likely out for this game too.

Temple over Kansas @ 3.25 (5 units)

Temple is a tough draw in Philly and Juan Fernandez and Brooks have been beasting. Granted Xavier Henry doesn't light them up and Temple can get Aldrich in foul trouble, they've got a great chance.
Win, Loss, Win, Loss

2010 - 4-2 (+75 units)

Spurs -3.5 over Raptors @ 2.00 (20 units)
Duke - Clemson o148.5 @ 1.91 (5 units)