MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Matt Reid Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #13
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Matt Reid Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
One win away from playing his first ever ATP match! The guy has only ever played 4 Challenger matches (2-2) and he's 25-27 in Futures.
To be fair Matt has always been capable of results like this. I remember as a junior he would score a few upsets during GA and GS tournaments but never really capatilised fully on his ability, a first round loss at the Aussie Open juniors as the number 8 seed specificly comes to mind, which I was in attendance for (Matt was literally crying at the sidelines with his parents after the match, musta meant a lot to him). Would be interesting if he drew Bernard round 1 here in Brissy. I'm going to watch him play Reister tommorow morning, I think he is a real shot to qualy here and god knows we need another player under the age of 20 playing ATP tournaments.

Good luck Matt, your good enough just needs to keep his cool.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote