MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2010, 04:11 AM   #37
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You! 2009/ some 2010 Edition

1) What caused you to join MTF? I think I just googled Ferrero and this came up. It was so long ago though
2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them? Ferrero, Monaco and Robredo are my top 3. And its because I like their games, and then later discovered their personalities were top notch. And yes they are very good looking guys, but thats not the most important thing
3) What is you favorite song? Luna by Astor Piazzolla (can't be stuffed naming 10)
4) What is your philosophy of life in general? Don't expect anything, but take any opportunities with both hands
5) What are your best and worst traits? Best, well apparently I'm a good listener, I'd like to consider myself somewhat intelligent (at least academically). Worst traits would be that I'm a total stresshead, and can get very jealous
6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be? 'My Life' by Fidel Castro and Ignatio Ramonet
8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of? I don't mind soccer, but I'm not a big fan of sports other than tennis. I do enjoy watching the Olympics and seeing sports that aren't often shown on TV though
9) What countries would you like to visit and why? Spain and Argentina have always been my 2 priority destinations.
11) Which are your favorite quotes? "Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me" by Fidel Castro. Its just so dramatic
12) What is that you most love and hate? Strange question. Other than my mum, I love my ex-boyfriend more than anyone else in the world. He also treated me really badly after we broke up, so I really hate him for the pain he's caused me, but I really can't help but feel that he's my 'one true love' if that actually exists, and I've lost it all now

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote