MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - will we ever see him again?

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2009, 08:25 AM   #13
country flag henwal_of_sweden

henwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: will we ever see him again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt View Post
Need to bump this thread in regard to Mariano's recent bankrupcy . Hate to see a guy who I feel got such a raw deal [in light of recent doping disclosures of Agassi and Gasquet], now have to endure such a bleak end to a once impressive career. Will he continue to play? I don't think so. Mariano, I hope you have a very loving support system to see you through this and hope you realize you do have fans who miss your game and wish you the best.
Myrt; Bankrupcy for Mariano? What is the latest news i have missed about our grande campeone?

Nevermind,, found it on tennis.com

VERY VERY SAD!!

Last edited by henwal_of_sweden : 12-28-2009 at 08:31 AM.
henwal_of_sweden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote