MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #127
country flag ace ventura

ace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace ventura View Post
The REBUILDING PHASE UNDER CRAIG TILEY ... was meant to BEGIN FOUR YEARS AGO.
Here is list of SOME of the many players he had age 14 to 18 , when he got in.

Lindahl, Donald, Lemke, klein, Jones, Coelho, Nichols, Bouchier, Ley, Lindner, Lee, Reed, Smith, Bellamy, Thomas, Mcnamme, Dixon, Symons, Easton. Rigg, Weightman, Hoagn,
Crow, Bothe, Kelly, Levinski, Klein, Mc Kenzie, Gregory, Goh, Verryth, Peers, Frost, Proppogia, Reid, Marsland, Szacnski, Millman, Chaplin, Banes, Mitchell, Sanders, Queenan,
Hoh, Duckworth, Szabo, Young, Androlio, Maraga, Zelba, Barker, Balakrishnan, leederchard, Cooper, Barton.

SO yeah NOW tennis australia everything will be OK , because Tiley has found ten good boys. !! This was the players that did not get developed well enough as Kubler got Main Draw w/c this week,,

Excuse me now while I go back and support AFL, so over this shit.
SO NOW THEY HAVE FOUND A GROUP OF BOYS 10 of them !! .... WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS GROUP ???
Laid 200 courts .... but NOW we need clay ....
ENTER MANTILLA ... Didn't he start a year or two ago .
Going to assign coaches to players,,, Only took four years for that to happen .. GOOD THINKING TA ,,,
30 EX Players ... For Ten GOOD BOYS ?? Who are the 30 ex players,
" I have direct contact with 2500 coaches "..... what's the point there....?
and we are starting to see results .... that the have found this young group... GEE WELL DONE TA. !!
Oh and weren't they saying Kubler is like Rafa, well now we have two like Rafa.. Yep we are saved.
They are going to start spending money on player... WELL ABOUT TIME !!!
What a load of excuses.
So now how long do we wait, they had very good players above, and what did they do for them over the past four years ?
Other than obviously disregard them and look to this new group.
ace ventura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote