MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2009, 08:39 AM   #123
country flag Tenys4ever

Tenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

No wonder parents and kids leave this sport. Reading that list from AceVentura is a sad indication of the talent that we had in this country that has not been fostered. TA should be ashamed. It would appear to me that TAs continual pumping of the younger ones just gives them more time as they will say that they are developing them - well what about the other kids that they had. Have they just discarded them?

Verryth is working out of Bolletieris atm I believe. How many players do we lose to external coaching facilities - and why wouldn't players turn to overseas instituions.

As for Bhambri - i have been watching his progress and am actually stunned that he didn't get a wildcard into Chennai. He is the real deal and proves himself over and over again.
Tenys4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote