MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Learn how to Speak like Ponyboy Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2009, 04:12 AM   #18
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Learn how to Speak like Ponyboy Thread

lol i really dont know how people can say english is the hardest language to learn

the whole masculine and feminine thing messes me up sometimes because we dont have it in english and there doesnt seem to be as much of a pattern as to what words are what

i suppose like anything the more you practice the more you learn though!

Edit: the amount of words i spelt wrong just then you'd think english was my second language
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote