MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Photos of Juan

Thread: Photos of Juan
View Single Post

Old 12-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #815
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos of Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
i use to go to school with a guy who looked very very much like pico so much so i have a picture of pico as my BG on my phone and a friend of mine picked up my phone and thought it was a pic of the guy we went to school with! as you can imagine he was very poopular lol and he always sat next to me my business managment class....it use to be the only class i looked forward to
1. Is he single, if so send him my way
2. If not, does he have a twin brother, and if thats the case then give him my phone number

And Aquarianbabe, I'm pretty sure he'll be on a show court, unless he gets a horribly high ranked opponent (or an aussie). I really hope thats the case anyway

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote