MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Photos of Juan

Thread: Photos of Juan
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #813
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Photos of Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrero Forever View Post
That man is sexy, no question about it! If only the guys I associated looked like that, I'd be in heaven. And he has a great personality too, whats there not to love?
i use to go to school with a guy who looked very very much like pico so much so i have a picture of pico as my BG on my phone and a friend of mine picked up my phone and thought it was a pic of the guy we went to school with! as you can imagine he was very poopular lol and he always sat next to me my business managment class....it use to be the only class i looked forward to
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote