MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In The Spotlight: buddyholly

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight: buddyholly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrrainer View Post
don't fight it, it's happening.

1. do you have any other citizenship apart from irish? if canadian, did you vote for harper?

2. do you support any particular english teams in the pl?

3. since you're in canada, will you go watch the olympics?

4. thoughts on barry cowan?

5. do you think bilbo's taking the piss from time to time or do you believe he's really serious about the stuff he posts?

5. as a canadian, are you a hockey fan? if so, any particular franchise?

6. who do you think will run for office on the republican side in 2010? who do you want to run for office?

7. border fence, yes or nay?

8. name the 4 semi-finalists of next year's world cup.

9. avid skier?

10. where do you see glenn beck in 10 years' time?

that'll be a good start. off you go.
1. Canadian and UK
2. Aston Villa, because of martin O'Neill
3. No, too far away.
4. Best Irish TV personality ever.
5. I think he is serious, because he is not funny. I suspect he is your account for serious posts as opposed to the farout Rrainer posts. Aloimeh may be a put-on.
5A?. I live next door to the Leafs now (Toronto Make Beliefs) and on my new HD TV you can actually see the puck, so I may watch a few games, but not pay to see them live.
6. Don't like anybody. Can't imagine Palin running, but with her anything is possible.
7. Yes, we don't want American rednecks here.
8. Brazil, Germany, Italy, Spain. How boring. I don't care as long as France is not there.
9. Not any more. Winter indoor tennis is best for me.
10. I won't see him at all. FOX is only available here if you pay for it and MSNBC in a special package. So I don't even have the option of peeking anymore.

Last edited by buddyholly : 12-21-2009 at 04:48 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote