MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Off-Season Exhibitions: San Juan/Copa Argentina

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #9
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Off-Season Exhibitions: San Juan/Copa Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
I think it was the stream rather than the channel. It was strange that the quality was different considering it was the same person (or group) doing it.

My vision is worse and I'm not wearing glasses at the moment (waiting for them to arrive). Still I'd like to think that I can still see things that don't involve text well enough...
I have a pair of glasses, but I typically only use them for night driving. I've gotten used to seeing the world as slightly blurry as a kid and my vision has stayed about the same, although I am not far-sighted.

The same group was doing it? Very strange, but I watched a little of the Desportes news after the match, and I think the stream still looked blurry. I checked the stream on both the Justin tv site and http://fenixtvc.com.ar/ to see if I could get a sharper image, but they both were identical. Tamar put up a video clip of one of the points on YouTube:

Also, someone anonymously uploaded the match for downloading:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTPV9V8E

I guess we all know Joolz's site has more goodies.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote