MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Off-Season Exhibitions: San Juan/Copa Argentina

View Single Post

Old 12-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Off-Season Exhibitions: San Juan/Copa Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodal View Post
Yea, I forgot to point out that the screen shot for the final stats that I used was NOT a paint shop mess up on my part. That is actually the quality of the stream that we were getting. I'm used to having 20-40 vision (not bad enough for glasses, but not sharp either), so the match played out like a Monet painting which is my typical spectator reality. Although, I have good vision up close, so that was one of blurriest streams I've ever seen. We were spoiled with the clarity of the one we got last Saturday from San Juan.

Thanks again for that great video, Krystlel! I'm glad TYC Sports did the first match back instead of Desportes.
I think it was the stream rather than the channel. It was strange that the quality was different considering it was the same person (or group) doing it.

My vision is worse and I'm not wearing glasses at the moment (waiting for them to arrive). Still I'd like to think that I can still see things that don't involve text well enough...
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote