1) What caused you to join MTF?
Firstly i was looking for a livescore in early 2006 to follow Gonzo and Massú matches and founded MTF and as a great tennis fan i've started to post here and it's difficult to stop xD.
2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?
Marcelo Rios. No one can equalize him. A true genius, a chilean living legend, when he wanted he could be unstoppable. Incredible shotmaker, so underrated cause he's southamerican and not american or european. He played the game the way tennis must be played, a mix of all, talent, touch, imagination, creating angles from nowhere. One of the 3 best talents of all time. Too bad he had many mental issues, a so inmatured guy with a rich family who give it all, when he started to mature he got injuried badly and never cameback.
Also i like some great players like Sampras, Courier and recently Nadal, never been a fan of Federer, but his game is amazing. I'm a fan of lefty players like Rios, Muster or Ivanisevic, i can like some ballbashers, some baseliners or even a S&V players.
Finally for sure i like Gonzalez and Massú, but they aren't like Rios. Gonzalez is a great player and probably will past many years and Chile will not have a top player like him, but he's an amazing choker and it's almost a lock that he'll never win a big tournament, he missed many chances. Massú never was a great player, but he's one of the biggest overachievers of all time, winning 2 gold medals and being top 10 with having only "huevos" and a big heart is so incredible. Athens Olympics was amazing, probably the best sports moment in chilean history, the week when both became legend. Still we have a shot in next year DC to do the last miracle before both retire.
3) What are your 10 favorite songs?
Oh man, impossible to do a rank with my 10 favorite songs. I like all type of music. Latin i like Arjona, Juan Luis Guerra, Soda Stereo, Los Autenticos Decadentes, etc. Also like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, etc.
4) What is your philosophy of life in general?
Not a specify philosophy of life at all. Love what you do, and that's all imo.
5) What are your best and worst traits?
Best: Loyal, authentic.
Worst: I'm very shy.
6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?
I'm not a great book reader and not even a specialist of movies.
7) What would you have written in your epitaph?
8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?
Fútbol!!!! I like also F-1, NBA, NFL, Athletics, etc...
9) What countries would you like to visit and why?
Maybe Spain, Italy and some parts of Europe.
10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?
Think first, act later.
11) Which are your favorite quotes?
Never in doubt, expected one, good for the game, etc...
Naah, i dont' know really.
12) What is that you most love and hate?
Love: My family and sports.
Hate: Arrogant and stupid people.