MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 11:03 AM   #86
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jason Kubler Cheering Thread

It's a shame he missed out but perhaps it is better for him to play the Australian Open qualies next year instead. It'll be a good chance for him to get an ATP ranking. I know that's how Tomic got his first ranking points almost two years ago. Tomic got to play the Australian Open at 16 and even got a win but he was extremely fortunate with his draw and was more progressed at the time having won the Australian Open juniors a year earlier.

Great year Kubler and I still think he can have a great Australian summer (already a good one after his u18 win). I think he should have a real shot at the Australian Open juniors.