MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - In the Spotlight YOU! - 2013/2014 Edition - New questions! Post 59!

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2009, 05:40 AM   #28
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the Spotlight - You! 2009 Edition

I'm gonna give this a go, seeing as I am awake and can't go back to sleep.

1) What caused you to join MTF?

I was a long time guest, but wanted to see attachments.

2) Which are your favorite tennis players and why do you like them?

Marat - Beautiful Game, beautiful character, beautiful man and incredible to watch as you cannae predict whats gonna happen.

Richie - Amazing grass courter, droolworthy backhand, volleys like an old styler and he is just a sweetie

Chardy- Lovely bloke, with an impressive game, parallels to Fed aren't wrong.

Feddie- Can't fault him, even the 'weak' BH is amazing. Just wonderful. His love of tennis really shows, and it makes him more watchable IMO.

I kinda pick people that do something interesting on court, so you'll always be surprised. I am missing Timmy, Goran and Paddy Rafter and fast grass, and S&V and am gonna miss Santoro now too.

3) What are your 10 favorite songs?

Give ya itunes most played, Mogwai and Loreena McKennitt have two songs, cos the playcount is the same

Sigur Ros - Untitled 3
Orbital - Halcyon + On + On
Loreena McKennitt - Prospero's Speech & Full Circle
Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death
La Roux - In For The Kill
Pearl Jam - Indifference
Mogwai - Killing All The Flies & Stop Coming To My House
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Deep Purple - Child in Time
Beyonce - Halo

4) What is your philosophy of life in general?

Do one brave thing each day, and treat others like you'd like to be treated.

5) What are your best and worst traits?

I am very unconfident, and chronically shy and think way too much, but I am fiercely loyal, and a good listener, and funny, or so I'm told. Usual word bandied around in descriptions is 'lovely'

6) If you had to reccomend a book(s) and a movie(s) to other people, which would they be?

Books - The Master & Margarita, To Kill A Mockingbird, Snoopy & Charlie Brown

Films - The Godfather Part I & II, Pink Panthers (Sellers), Amelie, Les Vacances de M. Hulot

7) What would you have written in your epitaph?

Don't like to think of that

8) Which other sports besides tennis are you a fan of?

Playing/Doing - Swimming and Table Tennis
Watching - Formula 1, WC or Euro Cup football - I get patriotic then for some reason.

9) What countries would you like to visit and why?

ummmm, Sicily is No.1, Cuba, St. Petes and Moscow: Russia, Buenos Aires: Argentina, but I wanna live France and Italy.

10) If you had one piece of advice to give to others, what would it be?

Everyone has a part to play, no one is worthless

11) Which are your favorite quotes?

Hakuna Matata

Hope is a waking dream.

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

12) What is that you most love and hate?

I hate very little, don't like to waste time & energy on that. Although I make three exceptions: my stepmother and my thyroid and spiders

I love my mother, brother and my dog (RIP).
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote