MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tommy news

Thread: Tommy news
View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #767
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommy news

The WTT Smash Hits event was livestreamed and the archived video is still available at http://www.wtt.com/livestream.aspx It doesnt look like much at first glance but just click on the play arrow and it will start. I'm not sure how long it will be up there.

Tommy looks good and he played well. I spoke to JMG about the event and he said that they guys did decide to take it a bit seriously and play real tennis, not just goof around. You can fast forward past the other matches if you just want to see Tommy play doubles and singles at the end.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote