MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Safin fans counted - census in Hippoland!

View Single Post

Old 12-14-2009, 05:15 AM   #932
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Safin fans counted - census in Hippoland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratsmaiden View Post
welcome to the forum! Hopefully there will continue to be news so we can keep up with our man
I hope so ))
And even if there are no news, he has left so many good memories to relive You know, I've "discovered" Marat just at the end of his career (Wimby 08), and this is perhaps the reason why I'm so bereft about his retirement. Imagine, if it's hard for you girls who have lived so many wonderful years following him, what I feel after this few months...it's like I've enjoyed it so much, I didn't want it to end so soon (for me it was soon)...It's a sensation of big regret of not having met him (and all the tennis world which I'm new to) earlier
So for me it's always new, almost every thing you guys tell, pictures, quotes and everything.
That's why I don't like calling myself a Safin fan, because I believed I haven't earned the right
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote