MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #580
country flag otowngurl86apa

otowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond reputeotowngurl86apa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Here's to a Healthy 2009" Cheering Thread!

So last Sunday night, Bob and Mike were in Richmond with David Baron, recording with Boyd Tinsley from DMB, and Bob tweeted that they were playing a show at a bar. Clearly, I went! My friend and I were pretty much the only ones there to see them. David's voice is amazing!!! And Bob and Mike weren't too bad either Just thought I'd share. It was a lot of fun. Bob was super sweet, Mike was in a bit of a mood, but it's ok! It was still fun to just chat with them for a bit about a little bit of everything!

to: Fish, Roddick, Bryans, Isner, Delic, Querrey, Haas, Safin, Ancic, Johannson
otowngurl86apa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote